The Psychic Associates Disclaimer
The information on this Site, including but not limited to, content, blog, services, products, claims, topics, and materials on this Site, including without limitation to in person or live events, are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law
- We disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the effectiveness of the ideas, concepts, materials, or strategies listed on our Site, as well as those that are provided in our services at courses, webinars, events, live or recorded.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in any content (including, without limitation, user-generated content) will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that the website or the servers that make such content available are free of viruses or other harmful components and you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction of any of your equipment or software.
- We make no representations or warranties regarding use, or the results of use, of any content, product, or service on this Site (offered, made available or otherwise related in any way to this Site including, without limitation, any third-party Site or service linked to or from the Site).
- Neither we, nor any of our respective third parties, warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, products, information, or materials on the Sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, including omissions.
- We disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness or availability of information, content, materials, products, services found on sites that link to or from this Site. We have not taken any steps to confirm the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any of the information, content, materials, products, or services contained on a third-party website. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the safety of any information, content, or materials (including, without limitation, credit card or other personal information) you might be requested to give to any third-party. We disclaim any responsibility with respect to your use of third-party websites, including, without limitation, content, materials or information on a third-party website or private information that you provide to a third-party website (including, without limitation, user-generated content, credit card and other personal information). We recommend you investigate and research before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any third-party.
- We do not endorse, warrant, or guarantee any speakers, course instructors, products, or services offered on the Site or those websites we link to. We are not a party to, and do not monitor, any transaction between users and third-party providers of products or services.
- We make no representations or warranties regarding results, future earnings, guarantees from any information, strategies, ideas, materials, content, product, blog, or service on this Site. Making decisions based on any information presented in our products, materials, blogs, events, services, or Site, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses just like any entrepreneurial endeavour. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of this Site and all its contents, you agree not to attempt to hold us, The Psychic Associates or EyeAscend Inc. or any contractors, sponsors, affiliates, speakers, course instructors, partners or any third-party, liable for any decisions, actions or results that you make or experience in business or in life due to your participation in this Site at any time, under any circumstance.
- We disclaim any responsibility for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this Site. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss).
- All personal stories and persons discussed on this Site or within its programs do not reflect any one person or situation. They are for teaching purposes only. If you feel there is a likeness to your personal situation, understand it is strictly unintentional or coincidental.
- We do not offer any legal, medical, mental, psychological, tax, financial, or any other professional advice. This Site, or any other third-party through this Site, does not replace professional advice. This information on this Site is not intended to replace any type of therapy, counseling, diagnosis, treatment, or cure for anything you may be seeking a remedy for. If you or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with your health care provider or seek other professional medical treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something that has been read on this blog or in any linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately. The owners and/or creators of this Site and any products or services do not assume, and shall not have, any liability to users for injury or loss in connection to this Site and its contents. We disclaim any and all liability concerning any treatment, or any action following the information or provided within or through the Site.
You acknowledge that you have carefully read this disclaimer and fully understand that it is a release of liability. By participating in the use of this Site and its contents, including, without limitation, materials, blog, products, and services, you expressly agree to release and discharge all indemnified parties from any and all claims or causes of action. The above limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. Your rights as a consumer are not affected. Some federal, provincial, or state laws prevent such limitations and exclusions on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the foregoing disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.